Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that customer voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use this information to respond to the customer, regarding the reason why we was contacted.
We share this information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil his requests. The confidentiality obligations will cease to be applicable to the extent that such confidential information is required under applicable Law or by order of a Court or Competent Administration and except where required or permitted by law.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- AEPD: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Banking and Financial Entities
- Commercial intermediaries: Private Administrative Agencies and Transport or travel agencies.
- Computing services companies: website and commerce management.
- Insurance companies.
- Security companies.
- Patent and Trademark Offices
- Consulting and marketing companies.
If a customer provide to us Personal Information of another person the customer shall be responsible for obtaining the applicable person’s consent to provide us with such Personal Information.
Access to and Control over information. Who is responsible for the personal data treatment?
The responsible is who decides which information is useful:
- Identity: UNIRAIN, S.A. (VAT number: A-41191632)
- Address: Calle Río Viejo nº 79.
- CP: 41703 Dos Hermanas – Sevilla (España)
- Telephone: +34955525381
- E-mail: email@example.com
Unirain may collect this information to improve his service delivery and marketing strategy towards our customer’s preferences.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data subject to a contractual relationship will be kept until the end of this relationship and, subsequently, during the legally required deadlines.
The data collected for commercial purposes, as long as the parties do not request its withdrawal, we will keep them and use them for our commercial actions.
However, in compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you of the right that assists you to request the rectification or deletion of personal data, the limitation of the processing, or to oppose said treatment, as well as to file a claim with the Spanish Agency Data Protection.
Is it necessary to give my personal information?
In this case, it is necessary because otherwise the responsible of the information treatment would not be able to accomplish the company contractual and legal responsibilities.
Your Data Protection Rights under (UE) 2016/679 the General Data Protection Regulation (LOPD)
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to Access, Update or Delete the information we collect about you.
- The right of Rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of Restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information in some situations, but if you make this choice, we may not be able to provide you with the product, service, or information you request.
- The right to Data Portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to Withdraw Consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Unirain, S.A. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Whenever made possible, you can send us your request, please contact us to assist you to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
What are Cookies?
In the context of computers, cookies are small files that contain information about browsing activity.
Whenever you visit a website, the website sends a cookie to the device you’re using to access the website. Your device automatically stores the cookie in a file that’s located within your web browser and it compiles user’s or computers navigation habits. They are essential tools to offer many different services.
When you revisit a site, the website will respond in a more personalized way, remembering your preferences, providing faster page load times and so forth.
Types of Computer Cookies
There are three types of computer cookies: session, persistent, and third-party. These virtually invisible text files are all very different. Each with their own mission, these cookies are made to track, collect, and store any data that companies request.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that memorize your online activities which track your movement.
A good example of how session cookies are helpful is online shopping. When you’re shopping online, you can check-out at any time. That’s because session cookies track your movement. Without these cookies, whenever you would go to check-out, your cart would be empty.
Session cookies help you maneuver through the internet by remembering your actions, and they expire as soon as you close out of a web page.
- Persistent cookies (also known as first-party cookies) work by tracking your online preferences. When you visit a website for the first time, it is at its default setting. But if you personalize the site to fit your preferences, persistent cookies will remember and implement those preferences the next time you visit the site. This is how computers remember and store your login information, language selections, menu preferences, internal bookmarks, and more.
Persistent, permanent, and stored cookies are terms used interchangeably as these cookies are stored in your hard disk for (typically) a long period of time. The cookie’s timeline will vary depending on the expiration date. But, once that date is reached, the cookie will be deleted, along with everything you customized.
- Third-party cookies, also referred to as tracking cookies, collect data based on your online behaviour. When you visit a website, third-party cookies collect various types of data that are then passed on or sold to advertisers by the website that created the cookie. Tracking your interests, location, age, and search trends, these cookies collect information so that marketers can provide you with custom advertisements. These are the ads that appear on websites you visit and display content relevant to your interests.
By tracking your habits and providing targeted ads, third-party cookies serve a useful purpose for marketers but can seem pesky and intrusive to internet users. That’s why you have the option to block them.
Your Privacy Options: Blocking and Deleting Cookies
You can find information about how to manage Cookies in your browser at web sites of distributors (Apple Safari, Microsoft Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
When you access to our web we will consider you accepting its use. In the Cookies message you can click on the button Accept & Continue. If you want to change the settings click on the Information button.
The notice will not be shown again when you access to this website. If you want make changes you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com to modify your cookies options.
If you not wish to have Personal Data used by cookies for marketing purposes, you can opt out of such disclosures by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, email address, and postal address with such a request. If you wish to review or change Personal Data held by cookies.